Read what Runner's World has to say about the L8.
- 0.5 to 12.0 mph speed range
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 22" x 63" running area
- 4 HP continuous duty drive motor
- 1000 pound-thrust elevation motor
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- 3 1/2" diameter, 22-pound steel rollers
- 1-inch thick, maintenance-free reversible deck
- Cast aluminum side rails and end-caps
- 500 pound user weight capacity
- Voltage: 110 VAC, 50/60Hz, 15A dedicated line
- Footprint: 35" x 83"
- Shipping weight: 435 pounds
VFX SUSPENSION SYSTEM
Landice is the industry leader in treadmill shock absorption. Our VFX Shock Suspension is based on medical research to provide optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury. Five-times softer than grass, it is designed for runners and walkers seeking significant impact reduction.
ORTHOPEDIC SUSPENSION SYSTEM
The Orthopedic Suspension System provides the ultimate reduction of impact on joints and knees by providing an orthopedic treadbelt and softer shock absorbers. This system is seven-times softer than running on grass and is covered by the Landice Lifetime Warranty.